UK: Special Delivery - FREE
Our standard delivery service is sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery, it means the gear is with you as soon as possible so you can hit the water without delay.
Europe Delivery - £10
Delivery to Europe is pretty expensive if you want it to arrive quickly and reliably. As such we use the best service possible (tracked DPD) which costs more than £10 but we don't want to restrict who can buy our prodcuts so we charge a flat fee.
More about our delivery service:
- DPD will provide you with a one hour delivery window, notified by SMS and email (if you have registered these details with us), so you don't have to wait in all day.
- If you’ve got time on your hands you can even watch the progress of your delivery on a real-time map. DPD will even tell you the name of your driver, as well as the position you occupy in their delivery queue.
As well as keeping you informed at every stage of the journey, we believe in maximising choice and convenience as we know you’re likely to be out on the boat/at work etc. That's why DPD provide access to a suite of rescheduling options both on the day of delivery and the night before, allowing you to take delivery of your goods in a way that suits. If you wish to reschedule, you can:
- Select an alternative delivery date
- Opt for delivery to a nominated neighbour
- Have the parcel left in a specified safe place
- Collect the parcel from your local DPD depot
- Upgrade delivery to before 10, before 12, afternoon or a Saturday
Please remember all deliveries will need a signature and because we all enjoy sailing there's no one here at weekends or Bank Holidays so all times are based on working days.
If you're ordering from outside of the Europe please contact us and we will find a local stockist or failing that quote for delivery.